As the name depicts, nonprofits are not formed to earn profits but to benefit society. It’s hard for a nonprofit website to maintain its management and donors with low cost to get maximum output. For this purpose, it is a must for nonprofits to use tools that will help them to keep up their donors, supporters and volunteers at minimum cost.
To maintain a presence in the market and online, nonprofits must have exceptional online tools to focus on some key features that are listed below:
- Maintain an excellent online presence with an informative, attractive and eye-catching website
- Nonprofits must have specialized tools
Nonprofits must use high tech tools:
- For keeping a record of all their donors, supporters, volunteers and supporters
- To develop outstanding email sourcing to update their members as well as supporters.
- To have an excellent management plan and organize all their data, nonprofits must use managing software.
- It attracts a huge amount of donors, supporters and volunteers for outstanding Nonprofit growth and development.
Tools for Nonprofits’ Growth and Development
All nonprofits must keep focusing on their growth and development strategies. For this purpose, nonprofits must use some high tech online tools. Here is a list of the top 8 best online tools for Nonprofits.
- Google Analytics
Nonprofit web development is the first step for any nonprofit. Here is the best online tool for creating an excellent and outstanding website for all nonprofits. Wix is the most effective way of achieving the goal of website development. A website plays the most important role in developing the online presence of any business. That is why nonprofits’ growth and development must create an effective website.
Wix offers the following key features;
- Wix is a unique and budget-friendly tool that helps all nonprofits’ web development via creating and developing their website.
- It supports drag-and-drop site-building software for nonprofit website development.
- Wix offers more than 500 templates for all kinds of nonprofits.
- This software offers hundreds of different templates for its users in either a free plan or paid.
- It supports different designs of galleries for photo and document management.
- Nonprofits must have this software as it is free as long as you want.
- For everyone, it is free of cost, so nonprofit website development becomes very easy. People can upgrade at any time as it ranges between $14 to $37 maximum, depending upon the features you want.
- Google Analytics
Google Analytics is an excellent tool for analyzing nonprofit social media campaigns and records of all visitors and managing traffic on social media websites. It helps nonprofit marketing strategies to improve and produce better outcomes.
For all nonprofits, Google Analytics offers the following key features:
- It has excellent tools to manage and organize all data and track traffic records on nonprofit social media websites.
- To get better business results, Google Analytics provides complete information about all insights so nonprofits can easily attract more donors.
- You can create online campaigns to attract and encourage donors, supporters and volunteers at nonprofit social media websites.
- This software can easily detect low ranking or less visited areas of the website and improve nonprofit growth strategies.
- Nonprofits can make decisions based on Google Analytics’ insights about where to spend time, money and energy to get maximum donations.
- It is free of cost for everyone, but all nonprofits can upgrade at any time to get premium features.
MailChimp is a tool that allows nonprofits to do big things. This tool helps to make exceptional nonprofits’ marketing plans and strategies. This tool will improve nonprofit technology, and growth will be rapid.
MailChimp offers the following critical features for getting better nonprofit marketing strategies:
- MailChimp helps to create a wide range of email marketing campaigns free of cost to improvise nonprofit fundraising.
- It offers free email templates to send emails regularly and instantly to all its members, donors, supporters and supporters.
- This tool provides many landing pages to attract more traffic.
- This tool helps to get marketing automation for all nonprofits to keep in touch with their members, donors, supporters, and volunteers.
- This tool helps in enhancing nonprofit growth strategies with targeted messages to be sent to all donors in time.
- This tool allows all nonprofits to write better emails and newsletters to engage more traffic and keep their donors linked.
Canva helps to get better photo and video design quality. All nonprofit social media campaigns must maintain eye-catching and attractive social media profiles to keep engaging and attracting your members, donors, supporters and volunteers.
Canva is an excellent tool specifically for nonprofits that helps to achieve the following key features:
- Canva highlights nonprofit technology by creating different logos, social media graphics, presentations, posters, campaigns and other visual content.
- It is the best nonprofit tech tool, as it helps produce effective, attractive and convincing campaigns that give significant support to all nonprofit fundraising.
- This tool also helps present an improved and up to date nonprofit growth strategy that leads any nonprofit to prove its presence among all competitors.
- It is free to use and the nonprofit status gives you access to Canva Pro’s premium features for up to 10 people if you apply here – https://www.canva.com/canva-for-nonprofits/
- Buffer is one the best tools that can help a nonprofit’s social media presence and presentation without wasting any excessive time thinking and planning what to and where to post to keep all donors, supporters, and volunteers engaged in the process and attract new volunteers.
Buffer is a fantastic tool with advanced features to represent a nonprofit as an up to date organization. Nonprofit marketing is necessary to urge people to come forward and work as a volunteer.
- Buffer allows all nonprofit social media accounts to be exciting and creative as easily as possible.
- This tool allows all nonprofits fundraising campaigns to grow and encourage new people to donate, support and become a volunteer more frequently.
- Buffer also helps to expand nonprofit marketing technology as this is the world of social media now.
- Buffer offers free plans, but it also costs $0 to $99/ per month.
VolunteerMatch is one of the best tools a nonprofit must-have. This tool inspires people to come forward and become part of the nonprofit’s fundraising campaigns.
VolunteerMatch offers the following key features to all nonprofits:
- It encourages people to get connected to their favorite cause and hence support nonprofit fundraising.
- This tool helps volunteers to become supportive and active campaign members.
- As the best nonprofit growth strategy has consistent donors and supporters, VolunteerMatch, as the name suggests, becomes more useful in engaging all donors, supporters, and volunteers.
- As all nonprofits want to expand their donors, supporters, and volunteers, this tool makes it much easier for people worldwide to get connected to desired nonprofits to become a volunteer.
- To encourage more people, nonprofit social media campaigns must use this tool to get maximum outcomes.
- It is provided free of cost.
DonorBox is the best tool to get donations worldwide in just 15 minutes’ time. Nonprofits’ fundraising campaigns via this tool effectively increase their donations to help them expand and grow faster.
DonorBox has the following key features to be utilized by any nonprofit free of cost:
- This tool is straightforward to use for nonprofit fundraising.
- It accepts all types of payment methods all around the world.
- All donors can respond to any nonprofits’ fundraising campaign as quickly as possible and donate weekly, monthly, or yearly within 15 minutes.
- It allows all nonprofit social media plans to encourage as many people as possible to participate in nonprofit donation
- Nonprofits can manage and protect their donors through this tool more effectively.
- It is free, but it charges a 1.5% platform fee.
Nonprofits are formed for the betterment of society. Nonprofit technology must be as up to date as this world is becoming nowadays. For this purpose, it must use exceptional online tools and improvise nonprofits’ social media forums to get noticed in the world. Using all the discussed tools above will maximize nonprofit fundraising. It will also boost nonprofit marketing seamlessly.
Our mission statement:
Online Impacts is an organization that develops websites, digital marketing, and technology solutions for nonprofits utterly free of cost. Our primary focus is to help humanity and the entire world as much as possible.